MIPCOM - FAQ
The online registration is for visitors only. If you are registering as part of an exhibitor stand, please reach out to your stand contact.
Once the online registration is open for visitors, the link to our Online Registration tool can be found on the homepage of the website.
Please note that there are two ways to complete your online registration:
● To register, please go directly to the website homepage to REGISTRATION and then fill out the left section. We also have a step-by-step video tutorial for you at your disposal on how to register.
If you do not remember your login or password, click on the link “Forgot Login or password” and enter your email. If you do not remember the email that you have originally used, please register by creating a new account as if registering for the first time.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Helpdesk thru Helpdesk Form (mipcom.com).
Each exhibiting company has a dedicated contact at RX France, the MIPCOM organizer company.
The stand manager of your company should have received the delegates’ registration process from RX France.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Helpdesk thru Helpdesk Form (mipcom.com).
- Online Registration: You can register online and pay by credit card (AMEX, VISA or MASTERCARD), PayPal or wire transfer.
- Offline Registration: You can pay by credit card (AMEX, VISA or MASTERCARD) or wire transfer.
NOTE: For security reasons, we cannot accept any credit card data via email. Credit card information received by email will automatically be deleted and the contract destroyed.
Please download the bank information here.
When processing the transfer, your bank may add charges and deduct this from the total amount. Please check with your bank in advance to ensure the correct amount reaches us.
This information is important to enable us to easily identify your payment. Please include one of the following:
- Invoice number: You can find your invoice number on the top left of the invoice. Once registered, your original invoice is automatically sent by post. A client copy will be sent by email to the company contact provided on the registration form and if the email was provided.
- Order ID number: If you register online, you will receive a registration confirmation where you can find your Order ID number. Please quote this number as reference when processing your wire transfer.
- I do not have any invoice number or Order ID number: In order to be able to recognize your payment, please mention your company name as filled in on the registration form, the name of the participants registered, and the event you registered for.
*Special notice for UK, Ireland, Australia, and British Virgin Islands residents: When paying by wire transfer, the invoice number can only be sent by our UK office upon receipt of your payment.
If you register online, please use the order ID number and total amount included in the confirmation email to generate the transfer first.
If the payment is done less than 7 days before the exhibition starting day, please bring a copy of the bank transfer as proof of payment.
Please note that we do not accept bank wire as payment method if you register only 3 days before the preopening day. Only payment by credit card will be possible.
If you wish to pay by check 10 days before the show, please bring the check on site.
A payment by cash will be possible only on site.
If you would like your invoice to be billed and sent to a specific address or contact, please make sure to fill in the section “Billing address” and “Billing contact name” when registering.
Once registered, your original repayment VAT invoice and original client copy are automatically sent by post to the company address provided on the registration form.
The client copy is automatically sent by email to the company contact provided on the registration form and if the email was provided to us.
You will receive an email to download your badge to be printed 2 weeks before the event. In the case that you do not receive your badge, please go to the Registration Area (Gare Maritime, outside Palais des Festivals) upon your arrival.
You can transfer your MIPCOM participant registration to a full-time employee of the same legal company and in the same country, please contact our Customer Help Desk for further information by filling out the Helpdesk Form (mipcom.com)
To transfer or amend your delegate registration, please fill out the Helpdesk Form (mipcom.com). Explain the nature of your request, and don’t forget to include your company name and personal details.
Hotel and apartment booking
An access code is no longer required. Our new online accommodation booking service enables you to make your reservations in a few simple steps.
For any further assistance, please send an email to [email protected].
Please kindly note that our booking service and special rates are exclusively dedicated to participants.
Depending on your origin of departure, a visa may be required to enter France. Please consult the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs website to find out which documents are required for entry.
The Visa letter can be downloaded from the registration email confirmation.
Should you need assistance to get a VISA, please fill out the Helpdesk Form (mipcom.com). Specify your request, company name, personal details and the event you registered for.
Participants who are non-resident in France may be eligible for a refund on French Valued Added Tax (VAT) under certain conditions.
Please be careful not to lose the top copy (original repayment VAT invoice), which is the only document valid for a VAT refund request.
Duplicated and client copies, even certified, will not be accepted by the French tax authorities. Originals cannot be re-issued.
For more information about VAT refunds, please contact our partner TEVEA INTERNATIONAL
Online Platform/ Online Services
Login & Onboarding
Upon your MIPCOM CANNES registration you will receive an activation link by email, together with instructions to set your password, to log in to the platform. Email may fall in the SPAM folder, do not hesitate to search for it upon the sender name [email protected].
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the link “Forgot password” on the login page.
● Enter your email address that you have previously logged in with
● Click “Send” and go to your email inbox. Please check your spam box.
Once you have opened the email titled “Reset your password”, click on the reset password button. It will open a new page where you can enter your new password twice and press the “Reset password” button.
Doing business on MIPCOM Platform
MIPCOM CANNES platform is a great place to promote your company and network with the biggest buyer community in the TV industry.
Showcase your programmes and projects - synopsis and trailers - to buyers only and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
Depending on your content package, you are able to enhance visibility with branding and advertising opportunities. You can upgrade your package via the exhibitor hub on the MIPCOM platform.
We strongly recommend you to only add new content on the platform, even though there is little information on the new programmes/projects. The reason is that we want to make sure there will be strong interest from the buyers' community.
MIPCOM CANNES platform is designed to fulfill buyers’ needs. You can use a wide range of filters and advanced search criteria to help you find the best content according to your acquisition strategy.
Content is classified through information provided by the rights-holder that includes Production Status, Genre, Year of release, Theme, Length, Number of episodes, Audience, and more.
Content Directory will open mid-September. Through the Content Directory, you will be able to discover content relevant to you and check associated detailed information as well as screen the promo video or trailer attached to it. Moreover, it is possible to directly screen a specific video by clicking on the PLAY button.
If you need more information on the programme or project and want to be contacted by the representative, you can either:
● Click on the “contact me” button on the Company Page to show your interest.
● Or contact directly the representative in charge of sales territories for the programme/project you are interested in. "Network messaging" functionality is available to contact them by clicking on their profile, then “Send a message”.
You can shortlist the programmes and projects you are interested in by clicking on “My Network & Plan” and finding them later on in your plan/wishlist.
You can take advantage of MIPCOM platform to prepare your venue in Cannes.
● The Session Directory will allow you to discover all conference sessions taking place at MIPCOM CANNES as well as the speakers.
● A specific filter will allow you to discover onsite Participants and Companies. Check their stand placement in Palais des Festival and network with their representatives.
● You can use the "My Network & Plan" functionality to prepare your market. Select sessions you will be attending, companies to visit their stand or participants to meet.
MIPCOM CANNES content promotion
MIPCOM CANNES content packages are available, on top of your registration, to promote your programmes or projects to the MIP audience.
As an exhibitor, your package automatically includes 3 content credits for you to upload your programmes & projects on the platform. If you wish to add upload more programmes & projects in the content directory, you can buy extra credit directly via the e-shop on your company hub on the platform.
You need to be one of the company administrators of your company to add programmes and projects to the Content Directory.
If you need to add more content, you can purchase extra credit via the e-shop on your company hub on the platform.
Content Directory will be live mid-September for buyers to screen content.
● As a Seller, you can prepare your videos, upload them, fill in the synopsis, description and all attached data. We have enhanced filters and searching capabilities, to make sure everything is filled in properly.
● As a Buyer, you can prepare and search for companies you might be interested in by using the advanced search and filter capabilities of the platform.
This data is processed by Reed MIDEM for the purposes of carrying out its contractual obligations: fulfilling request for information or content, registration for newsletter or promotional analysis and communications. Such data is stored for a maximum duration of 10 years.
You may exercise your right to access, obtain, correct and oppose the use of your personal data by writing to: www.privacy.reedexpo.com.
In case you are not satisfied by the answer to your request, you may enter a complaint to the French National Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés or CNIL) www.cnil.fr.